1. Super Stock- First place Wilson Otero 16 points, Second place Tim Daly 10 points, Third place Cameron Daly 7 points, Fourth
place Zachary Dorr 5 points, Fifth place Logan Ruszczyk 3 points.
2. Johnny Lightning Stock- First place Cameron Daly 15 points, Second place Wilmer Otero 13 points, Third place
Wilson Otero 7 points, Fourth place Tim Daly 5 points, Fifth place Josh Mitchell, Liliana Ramian, Jeremy Morin 2 points.
3. Hot Wheels Stock- First place Wilmer Otero 17 points, Second place Wilson Otero 12 points, Third place Jim Leichsenring 7 points,
Fourth place Tim Daly 5 points, Fifth place Josh Mitchell 2 points.
4. Stock Eliminator- First place Zachary Dorr 16 points, Second place Wilmer Otero 14 points, Third place Wilson Otero 9 points, Fourth
place Cameron Daly 5 points.
5. Pro Stock- First place Mike Paquette 16 points, Second place Cameron Daly 9 points, Third place Tim Daly/Liliana Ramian 9 points (Tie).
We have all the points from everyone that placed below third place on record. If you race in our points classes and would
like to know where you place, LIKE our LJLRC Points/Chase 2021 page on Facebook.
Points Chase starts in October – First Place 12 points, Second Place 9 Points, Third Place 6 Points, Fourth Place 4 Points.
Fifth Place would consist of all monthly winners that did not qualify for the top 4 spots ( 2 ) Points. (Top 4 points go through)
Points Updated On 10/23/21
Fastest Track Records To Date
- Johnny Lightning Stock 2.243 (Cameron Daly)
- Super Stock 2.246 (Logan Ruszczyk)
- Hot Wheels Stock 2.242 (Wilmer Otero)
- Stock Eliminator 2.242 (Wilmer Otero)
ALL TIME TRACK RECORD (Stock) 2.185 (June 12th 2016)
Track Record (Modified) 2.156 (January 14th 2018)
- First Place – 4 points
- Second place – 3 points
- Third Place – 2 points
- Fastest Time – 3 points
- Entry Points – 1 point for entry. So if you race 5 cars in Johnny Lightning Stock you will only receive 1 point for entry!
Tim Daly/Shawn Ruszczyk
Race Committee Officials
Tim Daly, Cameron Daly, Zachary Dorr , Jerry Morelle, Todd Decker, Shawn Ruszczyk, Bill Hicks, Logan Ruszczyk, Greg Wright.
BASIC RACE RULES FOR 2020
1. No Oils/Graphite/Tampering allowed on any cars in any of the classes. The Race Committee inspects
all winning cars each month. If a car gets caught being tampered with the owner of that
car will get an automatic 3 month suspension from the club also will lose any points
along with any of his/her winning cars will be disqualified from the December Finals.
This Rule becomes effective January 2017.
2. You are only allowed to race one of each casting (Example), If Johnny has two Hot Wheels Hot Tubs with
FTE wheels he can only race one of them. He can race the one with the 5 spoke wheels because that is considered
3. If you win with a particular casting such as the Hot Wheels Huffman Stocker you will not be able to race that casting
for the rest of that calendar year and also the following year.
4. If you race the Tiger Wheels castings you are not allowed to take them apart to change the wheels or axles.
5. There are NO do overs in any classes (Unless specified). If a car comes off of the racing surface on our 2 or 4 lane tracks there
are NO do overs due to the high volume of cars being raced each month.
6. Ron Fletcher of the Race Committee will inspect all class winners every month. The only cars/trucks that don’t get inspected will be
the Kids Division, Rip & Race, and Hot Wheels Monster Trucks.
IT IS THE LJLRC POLICY TO ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF COMPETITION AND IT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ANY TIME
LIMIT OR DISALLOW ANY ENTRY THAT IT DETERMINES THREATEN THE INTEGRITY OF COMPETITION.
THESE ARE THE BASIC RULES ON THE LJLRC RACING CLASSES AND FOR THE FULL RACE RULES SHEET PLEASE CONTACT
THE CLUB PRESIDENT AT 401-248-1625 FOR MORE INFO. WE CAN MAIL THE ENTIRE LJLRC RACE RULES SHEET TO YOU.