1. Super Stock- Dave Houle 2022 Points Champion.
2. Johnny Lightning Stock- Cameron Daly 2022 Points Champion.
3. Hot Wheels Stock- Dave Houle 2022 Points Champion.
4. Stock Eliminator- Zachary Dorr 2022 Points Champion.
5. A Stock- John Oliveira 2022 Points Champion.
6. NASCAR Class- Dave Houle 2022 Points Champion.
The LJLRC Race Committee officially removed our points system earlier in 2022 voting the points to end in December.
As of now we will not be going back to a points system, but it can be put back into place if things do not work out with
our new racing system at a later date.
We have all the points from everyone that placed below third place on record. If you race in our points classes and would
like to know where you place, LIKE our LJLRC Points/Chase page on Facebook.
Points Chase starts in October – First Place 12 points, Second Place 9 Points, Third Place 6 Points, Fourth Place 4 Points.
Fifth Place would consist of all monthly winners that did not qualify for the top 4 spots ( 2 ) Points. (Top 4 points go through)
Points Updated On 12/18/22
Fastest Track Records To Date
- Johnny Lightning Stock- 1.987
- Super Stock- 1.980
- Hot Wheels Stock- 1.988
- Stock Eliminator- 1.984
A Stock- 1.923
- First Place – 4 points
- Second place – 3 points
- Third Place – 2 points
- Fastest Time – 3 points
- Entry Points – 1 point for entry. So if you race 5 cars in Johnny Lightning Stock you will only receive 1 point for entry!
Race Committee Officials
Tim Daly, Zachary Dorr , Jerry Morelle, Heather Ruszczyk, Shawn Ruszczyk, Bill Hicks, Logan Ruszczyk, Greg Wright, Jeff Nicoloro, Ray Baek.
BASIC RACE RULES FOR 2022
1. No Oils/Graphite/Tampering allowed on any cars in any of the classes. The Race Committee inspects
all winning cars each month. If a person gets caught tampering with their car the owner of that car will get
an automatic suspension from racing the following month. Also any cars that they won with that day will be
disqualified. He/She will also lose 50% of their total points at that time of getting caught in all points
classes that they raced in. Cars that have substance found on them will be disqualified and the next qualified
car will be deemed the winner. Second offense you will be permanently banned from racing at the LJLRC.
This rule went effective January 2022.
2. You are only allowed to race one of each casting (Example), If Johnny has two Hot Wheels Hot Tubs with
FTE wheels he can only race one of them. He can race the one with the 5 spoke wheels because that is considered
3. If you win with a particular casting such as the Hot Wheels Huffman Stocker you will not be able to race that casting
for the rest of that calendar year and also the following year.
4. If you race the Tiger Wheels castings you are not allowed to take them apart to change the wheels or axles.
5. There are NO do overs in any classes (Unless specified). If a car comes off of the racing surface on our 2 or 4 lane tracks there
are NO do overs due to the high volume of cars being raced each month.
6. The Race Committee will inspect all class winners every month. The only cars/trucks that don’t get inspected will be
the Kids Division, Rip & Race cars.
IT IS THE LJLRC POLICY TO ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF COMPETITION AND IT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ANY TIME
LIMIT OR DISALLOW ANY ENTRY THAT IT DETERMINES THREATEN THE INTEGRITY OF COMPETITION.
THESE ARE THE BASIC RULES ON THE LJLRC RACING CLASSES AND FOR THE FULL RACE RULES SHEET PLEASE CONTACT
THE CLUB PRESIDENT AT 401-248-1625 FOR MORE INFO. WE CAN MAIL THE ENTIRE LJLRC RACE RULES SHEET TO YOU.