1. SUPER STOCK- (First place) Cameron Daly 25 (2017 Champion), (Second place) Tim Daly 11, (Third place) Zachary Dorr 9, (Fourth place) Bill Hicks 7, (Fifth place) Keith Sprauer 6.
2. JOHNNY LIGHTNING STOCK- (First place) Cameron Daly 21, (Second place) Zachary Dorr 16, (Third place) Keith Sprauer/Tim Daly 9 (Tie), (Fourth place) Nick Deavers 4, (Fifth place) Jamie Leatherwood 2.
3. STOCK ELIMINATOR- (First place) Dave Antonelli 17, (Second place) Kendall Brown 16, (Third place) Zachary Dorr 11, (Fourth place) Cameron Daly 10, (Fifth place) Tim Daly/Bill Hicks 5 (Tie), (Sixth place) Nick Deavers 3.
4. HOT WHEELS STOCK- (First place) Cameron Daly 17, (Second place) Dave Antonelli 11, (Third place) Keith Sprauer 9, (Fourth place) Jim Leichsenring 7, (Fifth place) Tim Daly 4, (Sixth place) Ken N./Mike S. 2.
5. MATCHBOX STOCK- (First place) Dave Antonelli 22, (Second place) Zachary Dorr 12, (Third place) Cameron Daly 11, (Fourth place) Tim Daly 8, (Fifth place) Bill Hicks 3.
Points Chase starts in October – First Place 12 points, Second Place 9 Points, Third Place 6 Points, Fourth Place 4 Points.
Fifth Place would consist of all monthly winners that did not qualify for the top 4 spots ( 2 ) Points. (Top 4 points go through)
Points Updated On 11/16/17
Fastest Track Records To Date
- Johnny Lightning Stock 2.197
- Super Stock 2.191
- Matchbox Stock 2.206
- Hot Wheels Stock 2.200
- Stock Eliminator 2.198
ALL TIME TRACK RECORD 2.185 (June 12th 2016)
Track Record (Modified Class) 2.184 (July 31st 2016)
- First Place – 4 points
- Second place – 3 points
- Third Place – 2 points
- Fastest Time – 3 points
- Entry Points – 1 point for entry. So if you race 5 cars in Johnny Lightning Stock you will only receive 1 point for entry!
Race Committee Officials
Bill Hicks, Tim Daly, Cameron Daly , Jerry Morelle, Zachary Dorr, Kyle Morin, Jake Morin, Ron Fletcher, Chuck Ashton, Todd Decker, Derek Camille.
Jr. Trackmaster (Four lane track)
BASIC RACE RULES FOR 2017
1. No Oils/Graphite/Tampering allowed on any cars in any of the classes. Graphite is only
allowed on the wheels and axles in our Modified Class. The Race Committee inspects
all winning cars each month. If a car gets caught being tampered with the owner of that
car will get an automatic 3 month suspension from the club also will lose any points
along with any of his/her winning cars will be disqualified from the December Finals.
This Rule becomes effective January 2017.
2. You are only allowed to race one of each casting (Example), If Johnny has two Hot Wheels Hot Tubs with
FTE wheels he can only race one of them. He can race the one with the 5 spoke wheels because that is considered
3. If you win with a particular casting such as the Hot Wheels Huffman Stocker you will not be able to race that casting
for the rest of that calendar year and also the following year.
4. If you race the Tiger Wheels castings you are not allowed to take them apart to change the wheels or axles.
5. There are NO do overs in any classes (Unless specified). If a car comes off of the racing surface on our 2 or 4 lane tracks there
are NO do overs due to the high volume of cars being raced each month.
IT IS THE LJLRC POLICY TO ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF COMPETITION AND IT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ANY TIME
LIMIT OR DISALLOW ANY ENTRY THAT IT DETERMINES THREATEN THE INTEGRITY OF COMPETITION.
THESE ARE THE BASIC RULES ON THE LJLRC RACING CLASSES AND FOR THE FULL RACE RULES SHEET PLEASE CONTACT
THE CLUB PRESIDENT AT 401-248-1625 FOR MORE INFO. WE CAN MAIL THE ENTIRE LJLRC RACE RULES SHEET TO YOU.