1. Super Stock- Wilson Otero first place 12 points, Cameron Daly second place 9 points, Zachary Dorr third place 6 points, Tim Daly fourth place 4 points,
Wilmer Otero fifth place 2 points.
2. Johnny Lightning Stock- Wilson Otero first place 12 points, Cameron Daly second place 9 points, Tim Daly third place 6 points, Zachary Dorr fourth place 4 points,
Jerry Morelle fifth place 2 points.
3. Hot Wheels Stock- Cameron Daly first place 12 points, Wilmer Otero second place 9 points, Jim Leichsenring third place 6 points, Zachary Dorr fourth place 4 points,
Eddie Stewart/Brandon Parkinson fifth place (TIE) 2 points.
4. Matchbox Stock- Wilson Otero first place 12 points, Cameron Daly second place 9 points, Zachary Dorr third place 6 points, Tim Daly fourth place 4 points,
Bill Hicks fifth place 2 points.
5. Stock Eliminator- Wilson Otero first place 12 points, Zachary Dorr second place 9 points, Cameron Daly third place 6 points, Bill Hicks fourth place 4 points,
Tim Daly fifth place 2 points.
6. Pro Stock- Zachary Paquette first place 12 points, Asalia Franco second place 9 points, Ron Fletcher third place 6 points, Logan R. fourth place 4 points,
Cameron Daly fifth place 2 points.
Points Chase starts in October – First Place 12 points, Second Place 9 Points, Third Place 6 Points, Fourth Place 4 Points.
Fifth Place would consist of all monthly winners that did not qualify for the top 4 spots ( 2 ) Points. (Top 4 points go through)
Points Updated On 9/30/19
Fastest Track Records To Date
- Johnny Lightning Stock 2.252
- Super Stock 2.251 (Set on 7/21)
- Hot Wheels Stock 2.257
- Matchbox Stock 2.264
ALL TIME TRACK RECORD (Stock) 2.185 (June 12th 2016)
Track Record (Modified) 2.156 (January 14th 2018)
- First Place – 4 points
- Second place – 3 points
- Third Place – 2 points
- Fastest Time – 3 points
- Entry Points – 1 point for entry. So if you race 5 cars in Johnny Lightning Stock you will only receive 1 point for entry!
Race Committee Officials
Tim Daly, Cameron Daly , Jerry Morelle, Zachary Dorr, Kyle Morin, Jake Morin, Ron Fletcher,Todd Decker, Mike Paquette.
BASIC RACE RULES FOR 2019
1. No Oils/Graphite/Tampering allowed on any cars in any of the classes. Graphite is only
allowed on the wheels and axles in our Modified Class. The Race Committee inspects
all winning cars each month. If a car gets caught being tampered with the owner of that
car will get an automatic 3 month suspension from the club also will lose any points
along with any of his/her winning cars will be disqualified from the December Finals.
This Rule becomes effective January 2017.
2. You are only allowed to race one of each casting (Example), If Johnny has two Hot Wheels Hot Tubs with
FTE wheels he can only race one of them. He can race the one with the 5 spoke wheels because that is considered
3. If you win with a particular casting such as the Hot Wheels Huffman Stocker you will not be able to race that casting
for the rest of that calendar year and also the following year.
4. If you race the Tiger Wheels castings you are not allowed to take them apart to change the wheels or axles.
5. There are NO do overs in any classes (Unless specified). If a car comes off of the racing surface on our 2 or 4 lane tracks there
are NO do overs due to the high volume of cars being raced each month.
6. Ron Fletcher of the Race Committee will inspect all class winners every month. The only cars/trucks that don’t get inspected will be
the Kids Division, Rip & Race, and Hot Wheels Monster Trucks.
IT IS THE LJLRC POLICY TO ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF COMPETITION AND IT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ANY TIME
LIMIT OR DISALLOW ANY ENTRY THAT IT DETERMINES THREATEN THE INTEGRITY OF COMPETITION.
THESE ARE THE BASIC RULES ON THE LJLRC RACING CLASSES AND FOR THE FULL RACE RULES SHEET PLEASE CONTACT
THE CLUB PRESIDENT AT 401-248-1625 FOR MORE INFO. WE CAN MAIL THE ENTIRE LJLRC RACE RULES SHEET TO YOU.