We are excited to welcome a brand new class to our 2 lane track starting on Sunday February 14th 2016. This will be the first time
ever in the clubs history of putting in a Modified Racing Class and the feedback has been great. Basic rules are as follows!
1. Weight limits (100 Grams, 75 Grams, 50 Grams, etc.) This will change each month. The Race Committee will weight cars before they hit the track.
2. Rivets must be drilled out on each casting (Car or truck has to be Modified not just adding stickers or paint).
3. Dry lubricants only such as (Graphite).
4. Any brand of die cast is allowed to modify (Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Johnny Lightning, Maisto, Jada, Muscle Machines, etc.)
5. Any length car or truck is allowed as long as its in the weight limit.
6. You are allowed to change axles and wheels on any car or truck.
7. First place medal or trophy will be awarded to first place winner each month.
8. 50 cents per car to race. We require racers to send in their shipping and racing money in their box if they are mailing cars in.
9. After your car or truck wins it is then RETIRED until the December Finals when we will race all 11 Modified Cars for the Fastest Modified Of The Year.
10. No limit on how many castings you Modify and race.